Thursday, June 5, 2014

Meet Laura Liubertaite and check out her theme "Children"



I am Laura Liubertaite, from Lithuania.


I focused my eyes and my camera mostly on children of Brussels, because if I were asked to describe Brussels, I would definitely say that this city is like a child or even more…all children together!







 Indeed, Brussels is small but with a strong character! Sometimes it is moody (just remember the weather!); spoiled (just think about the importance of the institutions that this city is hosting!) or even capricious (it would be easier to say how many times public traffic was not disturbed!), but most of the time I see it as a growing, dynamic, and energetic city.






For me, Brussels is and will always remain the city of opportunities and unrevealed secrets, the city of mixed cultures and hopes; the city where you can realize your dreams and feel united in diversity.

Laura Liubertaite

No comments:

Post a Comment