Saturday, May 10, 2014

Meet Ewa Magnowska and check out her vision of Brussels' neighbourhood of Schaerbeek



Hello, I’m Ewa and I am coming from Poland

I have been living in Brussels quite some time, but I keep discovering the city’s charming architecture, but also the habits of the multicultural mosaic of people living here. I happen to live in a very vibrant area of Schaerbeek, where I enjoy being a flâneur during local markets, apéros and recent World Cup cheering. The ambiance of the neighbourhood and a sense of locality are key topics for me and my photography.

P3302647



 I also look for interesting and un-obvious details in public space, pretty much everything which catches my eye.


P3302639

P3302641


Ewa Magnowska

P.S: You can follow my work (recently not so up-to-date): https://www.flickr.com/photos/maggno/ Brussels based, but also contains some archives from previous travels. http://picasaweb.google.com/114405808883254687997 More personal photo diary of places, events and meetings from past years.

No comments:

Post a Comment