Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Meet Aurélie Taquet and check out her theme "Art in the streets"

Hello, my name is Aurélie and as my name betrays, I am French!

I love everything that is artistic, from writing and theatre to, of course, photography… I joined the "Brussels by us" project to discover Brussels differently and to share pictures with other people who enjoy looking at the world in a more artistic way.


My photo-theme is "Art in the streets". I like to see that cities are alive, and that although a big part of them looks very permanent with the architecture (although with the number of construction sites in Brussels sometimes I wonder!), there are also those little spontaneous, artistic, human touches that put a little bit of colors on gray walls.


There are the paintings on the walls of course, and Brussels is full of those – official ones and less official ones – but there are also people, people dancing, people walking on ropes, people juggling, people decorating… Did you know you could find an old piano when walking through Molenbeek?





Looking forward to seeing everyone's pictures there!

Aurélie Taquet

No comments:

Post a Comment